Friday, May 18, 2012

The Make It In May Skirt Sew Along...

VIntage curtain skirt may 12


I'm a little bit behind in skirt features... so here's this weeks group of finishers.

Number one is Beccasauras with Simplicity 2226 made using a vintage curtain (note the lovely handmade bag too)!

Denim Stand ya Ground Skirt


Number two is Jody Pearl with a variation of the Splice Skirt in a plain denim. Plain skirts are the perfect wardrobe staple!


Make it in May Skirt


Number three and four are both by Dione from Sew Funky (number 4 isn't in the Flickr group sorry). Dione drafted a pattern based on a skirt that she already had in her wardrobe, and after a little adjusting - voila!


Number five for tonight is this Burda 3058 by Brenda from Mira Narnie. Check out the supercute pocket!  This skirt is really similar to the Lisette Market Skirt that is on my list.

I made a skirt!


Number six is a Nicole Mallalieu  You Sew Girl A-Line Skirt by Sheridan from Chaletgirl 

Thankyou all so much for joining in and sewing along!


Sign Up Post
Flickr Group
 


3 comments:

Tania said...

They're all great. I feel my arm twisting. But it ain't gonna be KNITTED.

Sheridan said...

Thanks for showing my skirt! I love the other ones you've posted too! Some great ideas here!

Jody Pearl said...

Enjoying seeing everyones creations so much I feeling inspired to make another one!