Saturday, May 26, 2012

More Make It In May Skirts

We have six days to go.... I wonder how many more Make It In May skirts will get finished?

IMG_6771


Nikki whipped up two versions of her You Sew Girl A-Line skirt this week.

A lovely long version...


IMG_6734


... and a gorgeous short version.

Which reminds me, that I must try out a panelled skirt for myself.


Carmel also made the You Sew Girl A-Line Skirt. It looks fab in denim.



Checkout the schmick invisible zip!

Thankyou Ladies


Sign Up Post
Flickr Group
 

6 comments:

thornberry said...

I made a "made it in May" skirt yesterday! Shall hopefully blog it today and do a linky. Nikki's pattern, unsurprisingly...

willywagtail said...

Lots of wonderful skirts being discovered this month. I've added mine to the flickr pool too. Thanks for the impetus. Cherrie

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Yep, I really need to order that pattern of Nikki's - the skirts look great!

Sarah said...

Yes done mine and finally posted it. Recon I spent more time fretting the post than making it...

Nikki said...

Gosh - who's that glamourous model up the top there? I must employ her for cover shots of patterns.

Thanks for sharing these. Cam. I'm looking forward to the next batch, too.

LittleWhiteDove said...

With 4 days left, I'm still keen to try this challenge, but not liking my chances...maybe a job for preschool day tomorrow!