Thursday, May 31, 2012

My Creative Space


In my creative space today...

It's a last minute sewing frenzy to finish my second skirt for the Make It In May Sew Along.
I'm making the Lisette Market Skirt in View A. It's really hard to see from the photo as I'm using some random black corduroy that I found in the stash (pretty sure it was op shopped), but there are really cute pleats at the bottom.

I made it this far lastnight before I realised that I had to change the thread colour in the overlocker before going any further...  so I stopped and packed my bag for NCB instead!



Make It Work!

I'm expecting lots of last minute Make It In May Finishes today so I'll be back later with a round up!

More creative spaces

8 comments:

Lien said...

I signed up but didn't make it! I blame May madness :)

KMCrafts said...

sounds like fun, good luck hope you get it finished in time i really need to get back into sewing too i think i really like this skirt pattern you are using

Unknown said...

Fabric washed, last minute rush to the finish line! May need to ask for an extension please Miss??

Tania said...

He he he. So glad I'm not the only last-minute, frenzied, skirt maker!

Vireya said...

I want that Mood bag!

teddybearswednesday said...

GO CAM GO!!

flowerpress said...

cheating a bit but I've entered a skirt, yay!

Michelle said...

Ooh make it work, baby!