Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sunday Snippets

This week I decided to play along with the Fox In Flats Style Dare Challenge.

The challenge was Could you pin something fab onto your outfit for 7 days in a row?


Day 1 - Necklace by Betty Jo - Flower Brooch by me.



Day 2 - Un-Reel Pendant Necklace by me - Flying Ducks Brooch by Finki.



Day 3 - Necklace by me - Lino Brooch by Betty Jo.



Day 4 - Necklace by Lauren Williams - brooch by Shonah 



Day 5 - Un-Reel Pendant Necklace and Beaded Heart Brooch by me.



Day 6 - Necklace by Elk - Flower Brooch by me.

 

Day 7 - I'm still in my pj's after getting home very late from a party lastnight, so here's a gratuitous photo of Mr Limpy Houdini Dog.


Sunday Snippets with Tinniegirl

10 comments:

Cherie said...

Gorgeous ... You and the pins ;)

Kat @ I Saw You Dancing said...

That is a week of fabulousness, including the pins!
Great stuff. x

Michelle said...

I love this challenge! What a great idea. And you look fantastic, as usual. We could learn a lot from your style. xx

jennie said...

Lookin good Cam!
Love all of them - such a great challenge!x

willywagtail said...

That's a great goal to have. I used to wear brooches all the time before I had babies. The youngest one is 18 and I still haven't regained my confidence to do so on a regular basis yet. These little bits really finish the outfit. Loving all the handmade variety too. Cherrie

Jay @ Finki said...

what an awesome range of accessories you have. I'll have to invest in some of your reel necklaces. It would be so tempting to have a million colors, one to suit every outfit in your wardrobe. ( :

Bron said...

What a fun challenge and you rose to the occasion beautifully.x

Dee said...

I loved seeing these in my instagram feed. Such beautiful pieces from very talented ladies.
Have a great week, Dee x

SJ Scott said...

I love brooches and hardly ever wear them. I should rethink that!

Megan said...

Look at your lovely selection! I am not a brooch girl. Or an embellishments or any type very often girl. I wear my necklace and bracelet from MR and that's about it and I only remember wear those because I don't take them off!