Friday, December 2, 2011

Advent Blog-A-Long Day 2 - Cushion City and a Market


I'm having computer issues at Chez CurlyPops.... my PC was on the way out, so I bought a new one, only for my 9 month old HP screen to die......so I'm blogging from my teeny tiny mini laptop instead.

I headed off on a Melbourne road trip yesterday so visit some lovely stockists.

First stop was Open Drawer in Camberwell (Hartwell Shops)

You can now find Go Granny Cushions, Fabric Packs, and Cards along with my usual range of goodies.


Next stop was Gleaners Inc. where I dropped off some lovely new cushions and some super-cute zip pouches.

I'm still on the lookout for an Egypt teatowel if anyone has one lying around that they no longer want/need!


Tonight I'm off to the Made'n'Thornbury Twilight Market.

Cathy from Tinniegirl and Cathie from Melbourne Epicure are both having stalls so it will be lovely to catch up!

5 comments:

Margaret said...

Hope you have a good night tonight, the weather looks as if it will be fine. Good luck .

manda said...

Love your Granny Square material Cam!!!!
I don't have an Egypt tea towel but I'll keep my eyes open for you!!

Swirlyarts said...

I'm hoping to go on a big thrifty missions next week as my major fairs will be done so I will keep an eye out for you :)

Bron said...

the go-granny looks amazing made up into cushions!

Carly Findlay said...

Oh wow, such crafty goodness. I loved seeing you on Friday too :)