Friday, December 23, 2011

Are we there yet?


Only two more sleeps peeps!

Unfortunately the dreaded lurgy has decided to visit and ruined my motivation and energy to do anything much.... but I forced myself back to the sewing machine yesterday afternoon to finish the Christmas pressies.

I'm giving my little nephews a Lego type gift each.

I really struggled to find an appropriate Lego for the twins who are 3 1/2. There seems to be a real gap in the market between babyish type Lego and the 5-12 age group.


Of course, what I love more than the Lego, is the Lego bag!

Nice bright durable cotton drill with a panel of gorgeous Lego fabric by Susie from Flowerpress.... and in different colours so that there are no arguments.

I hope they're a hit!

14 comments:

Michelle said...

The bags look fantastic. Hope you are feeling better soon.

sister outlaws said...

You are right about the lego "gap". I hide our lego away and bring it out every now and then as a treat! My twins are 4 now so a bit better with building with lego but they need to get better at picking it up! I'm sure the lovely bags will help them want to pack up!

Karen said...

That fabric is perfect Cam and Lego is a great gift. There is a gap but the Cars range might be good, probably too late now though as you've done it.
Have a safe and happy Christmas. xx

trudi@maudeandme said...

Lego has to rate as a number one present around here, and those bags are brilliant!
Merry Christmas to you and your family!(lucky nephews!)

Michelle said...

God those bags look SO GOOD. You are a genius, Cam.

Lotti said...

Those bags are just beautiful ..... awesome. You are so clever.

Bron said...

Those bags a re fantastic....what lovely fabric...I have a bunch of nephews that would love those gifts.....Hope you are feeling so much better soon.
Merry Christmas.

Kelly Casanova said...

Boys + lego + drawstring bags =happiness!

Hope you feel better soon, it's no good to be off colour at Christmas time!

Unknown said...

The bags look fantastic!

My boys still play with Duplo, as there's a baby crawling around.

We have a big stash of Lego put away for when they are older - I should bring it out for Liam when the others are napping sometimes.

Maxabella said...

Oh no! Sick at Chrissy isnt fair at all. Take care, Cam. I hope it all goes to plan and you have a joyous time. See you in the new year!! x

willywagtail said...

Lego is the best. I am sure those bags will be used for years for carting the goodies around. Cherrie

Anonymous said...

And great (hopefully) for keeping it all tidy!
My friends 3-5yr olds are both still very much into Duplo (as am I). I usually fight them over which pieces I need for my construction :-)

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Gorgeous Cam. They're absolutely delightful.

Hope you're on the mend real soon. Lurgy is no good at all.

Swirlyarts said...

The bags are fabulous :)