Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas To All


Merry Christmas everyone!

I'm going to be celebrating in style today wearing my gorgeous new Polly Pratt dress.


It's being teamed with this lovely Cooper St jacket that I picked up at the oppy a few weeks ago, and my Dorothy Shoes (of course)

I'd normally try to get away and have a bit of a holiday at this time, but this year I need to stay in Melbourne so that I'm close enough to the hospital just in case the phone rings in the middle of the night.


Anyway, today is the perfect opportunity to thank each and every person who takes the time to read this little blog every day, everyone who leaves a comment, and every lovely customer who has made a purchase from my shop during the year.

Making stuff, stocking my online shop, and blogging are the motivations that keep me going each and every day........ and every reader, every comment, and every purchase spurs me on to keep going, instead of just giving up.

So I just wanted to say thankyou... and Merry Christmas.

Cam x


 ... and I couldn't resist a little photo of my nephews and their nextdoor neighbours sprinkling Magic Reindeer Dust on Christmas Eve

20 comments:

Bron said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours...may that phone call be not too far away x

Ady said...

Merry christmas, Cam. x

Vireya said...

Gorgeous dress!

Have a wonderful Christmas, Cam.

Unknown said...

Beautiful dress, Cam. Merry Christmas!

manda said...

Ahh Cam, Merry Christmas my gorgeous friend! I hope you and your family have a wonderful day together!

willywagtail said...

You will look superb in your little outfit. The fabric is just gorgeous. Cherrie

Gleaners Inc. said...

Hey Cam, Have a great Christmas. You are going to look real prudy in that outfit.
Here's to a New Year of making and creating...and selling!!!!
I'ts been fantastic having your goodies at Gleaners Inc. and hoping for more next year xxliz

teddybearswednesday said...

HAPPY CHRISTMAS CAM xoxo

nicole said...

gah that dress looks amazing! so happy and colourful!
merry christmas lovely lady!!
xoxo

Catherine said...

Happy Christmas Cam! I hope you're having a lovely day!

Miss Prudence said...

Gorgeous dress Cam - i love Polly's dresses, in fact i am going to treat myself to one in 2012! Merry Christmas lovely Cam xxx

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Cam :-)
I hope you had a lovely day!
I ended up working till 9pm so I'm only just settling down with a glass of vino.
My shift started with a horrible co-worker, and I just wanted to cry and get back to Christmas with my friends, but then much betterer co-workers turned up and I had a really great time, even if there was no ham, no turkey, no over-eating, no pudding, no wine...
I'll probably pull up better than most tomorrow!

Maureen Reynolds said...

Merry Christmas Cam! I hope one of your gifts is a phone call. Smashing dress!

Margaret said...

So Retro, So goood, Now about the reindeer dust they don't want some possums to run across there roof do they ??? I could catch and save them up 'till next year and send them up to your place, It would soud like Donna and blitzen were doing a dance with tye rtest of the gang. Hmmm! D.S.E. may not agree.

Christine M said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Cam. I don't always leave a comment but I do enjoy reading your blog.

Michelle said...

Merry Christmas! What a fabulous dress. Hope it was a great day and the Santa came for you!

Lotti said...

My wish for you this Christmas is that the phone will ring and you will get that call. That is a beautiful dress and beautiful jacket. Very very pretty.

The Creative Beast said...

A very Happy Holiday to the most CREATIVE Cam I know! I wish you a wonderful New Year with perfectly working new lungs so you can continue to create the goodness that brings us here to read at your fabulous and colorful blog =-)

michelle said...

what a perfectly festive outfit cam. love that frock

Stomper Girl said...

I love that frock! I know it's a bit late to wish you a happy Christmas so I'll wish you all the best for a happy holiday and new year x