Thursday, December 22, 2011

The one where Christmas came early


Packages, packages, packages....

So many beautiful things have landed on my doorstep lately, that it seriously feels like Santa has already been to visit.

This one arrived last week all the way from the UK. Lynsey from Cuteable and Swirly Arts sent me all these amazing treats.

Whoops! One of the Tunnocks Tea Cakes is already missing in this shot, and those Thorntons Chocolate Chunk Cookies are TDF. I've been limiting myself to two per day to make them last.... and vintage fabric and gorgeous tags and my BIL's favourite - Wagon Wheels!


My lovely friend Carly popped in to visit last weekend with a pressie for me - check out the specs cleaning cloth. So much prettier than the ugly grey ones that came with my new specs.


Speaking of specs... did I show you my new specs from Zenni?

One last package for today.


This was on my doorstep when I arrived home on Sunday.


Did you count???

That is a stack of thirty teatowels and one pillowcase from Amanda at Krafty Panda. Amazing. Speechless....Love.

Sigh... I'm so lucky!

14 comments:

Jennie said...

Oh my goodness!!!
What a load of loveliness Cam!
Merry Christmas to you!XXX

Karen said...

Be still my beating heart!!
Why do I seem to get mostly bills!!??

mel @ loved handmade said...

WOW! Loads of gorgeous & yummy treats..MERRY CHRISTMAS!! xx

Anonymous said...

Wow! Lovely gifts :-)
Especially the teatowels! A thoughtful friend gave me a birthday gift of fabric scraps for me to begin my stash yesterday.
Still loving the green specs :-)

Carly Findlay said...

So glad you love the gifts :) You forgot to mention chicken in a can!!!
And it was lovely to see you as always xx

Swirlyarts said...

Wow - look at all those tea towels!! Apparently the Thorntons biscuits come in different flavours too...... Just saying for next time!

Beck said...

Wow Cam!! That is one seriously amazing pile of teatowels. And so new and bright, not too many gravy stains on those babies! I hope your Christmas is a happy one my dear, and that 2010 is full of good health, fun and lots of chocolate. Take care and see you in the New Year xo

Cass said...

Wow can't wait to see what you do with all those tea towels

Ady said...

What lovely gifts! Lucky you.

Miss Prudence said...

ahhh mystery solved, why the rive of vintage souvineer tea towels has run dry in melbourne! ha ha! Merry Christmas Cam - thanks for the blogging year I have loved blogging with you. 2012 is going to be big!!!!

Cherie said...

Deservedly so ... blogging peeps never cease to amaze, there's some extra special ones out there :) Whoop de doooo enjoy, enjoy :)

Jennifer Rose said...

tea cakes don't last long around here :p hmm and considering i am the only one who likes them, i shouldn't buy them that often :p

manda said...

I'm glad you like them Cam!! I will, as always, keep my eyes open for more for you!
Oh yum...I wanna try some English treats...but they'll never beat tim tams!

Rita Costen said...

Hi,
Just stubbled across your blog, great and could not help myself when I saw all those English goodies. Been in Nz for 4yrs now and had forgotten about those treats, till now. Thanks will pop in again, have a fab New Year.