Thursday, December 15, 2011

Busy Busy...



It's one of those weeks where everything is happening at once...

I don't have any photos of lastnight's wonderful Open Studio Event just yet, but I'll share them as soon as I do.

Unfortunately, I'd managed to take along a dodgy oxygen bottle as a back up. Once I removed the seal and changed it over, I found that it was actually EMPTY!

In much better news, these lovely new iPad and Kindle/eReader sleeves are now in stock at Little Shop Of...

Get in quick while they last!

4 comments:

willywagtail said...

O so beautiful. the middle one is my favourite. How did you cope without the oxygen? did you have to leave early? Can't wait to see your ducks (flying I presume)! Cherrie

Tas said...

It is almost enough to make me go out and buy an ipad...

Yikes on the oxygen :(

Maxabella said...

I saw these in the shop yesterday, buti didn't know they were yours. The bicycle one is my fave. x

Naturally Carol said...

Hi Cam, I'm glad you survived the oxygen incident..it sounded slightly scarey! You've been very busy lately.