Now that we're selling the house, we have to tackle all of those horrible pesky boring trivial items that haven't been fixed up over the last 6 years. One of which was fixing the wall in the loungeroom where we put a new wall up during the kitchen renovation of October 2006.
To disguise the join even more, I whipped up a canvas in 15 minutes flat. A bit of leftover Dulux Chalk USA low sheen wall paint, some raw umber, yellow ochre, and red ochre and this is what I ended up with. The pattern underneath is plastic beads on some fishing line that I glued on with some PVA.
More of the same droll tomorrow (de-cluttering and cleaning)....I'm not looking forward to it.