Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Fabric Printing Fun

So lastnight was lots of fabric printing fun at Brown Owls....

Making the stamps was easy peasy and lots of fun (great craft for the kiddies). Kirsty is an absolute genius with sourcing recycled supplies and the ideas she comes up with. Gemma and Pip were perfect hosts and instructors too....thanks so much crafty gals!

My singlet still needs to be heat set (haven't got around to that just yet) and then it's finished.
I'm definitely trying this again....

There are lots of lovely fabric printing photos around here, and here, and here, and here and here and here.

He, he, he, I've just realised after I posted that my singlet completely matches my header.....

Update: A very very very big thanyou to my parking angel Danielle who saved me from backing my car into a concrete wall (I'm really bad at reversing out of carparks)!

8 comments:

Shellbells said...

love the singlet print my dear!!! matching header just confirms that you love your flowers pink!!! I'm also a hopeless backer!!lol

Kirsty said...

I noticed the matchiness last night & thought it was deliberate. So pleased you had fun.

Liesl said...

Ooohh - I can see a line of CurlyPops branded merchandise coming up in the shop!

Nicola said...

I sooo wish I lived in Melbourne and could go to Brown Owls. I would love to have a go at doing some printing.

Maureen Reynolds said...

Singlet...header...you know what you like girl!

I was quite impressed with the printing, and quite envious of the opportunity.

Beth said...

haha I was really impressed that your printing matched your header. I was wondering whether it was coincidence?

Michelle said...

Yay to Brown owls! I finally was quick enough to get my seat for next Monday - embroidered pencil case, here I come!

Drewzel said...

Go you!!! It looks great!