Wednesday, September 10, 2008

On My Desk......on a Wednesday

I'm cheating a bit today because this is actually what was On My Desk yesterday......
I posted all of my cd's for the CD Swap yesterday except for the international one which I'll take down to the post office thismorning......

.....along with these little fellas which are heading off to Bianca's house to join in on a secret Toy Society mission.

Have a lovely day.....and don't forget to go and visit Kirsty for more On My Desk action!

11 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

OMG those toys are too cute!!! They are going to make someones day.

SadieandLance said...

Wow Cam those toys are fab. Will you be adding some to your shop? The Smurf might need one!!

Shellbells said...

love the monkey looking toys!!! adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

I love their cute faces, and love yr tshirt stamping as well..........would have been good to learn some new things at BO

Michelle said...

Very cute softies. They have lovely little faces.

Michelle

Kirsty said...

Supercute little guys for the society.

Gillian R said...

They are the cheeriest bears I've seen in a very long time! :)

Liesl said...

You have been busy. Those softies are very cute. They look very friendly!

Michelle said...

They are so great! Very cute, love how they're crossed eyed!

sewfunky said...

what cute little softies!!!!

.girl ferment. said...

those softies are great. i love that they are twins and adore grey and yellow together.
clever lady!
xx