Friday, September 5, 2008

Love Fridays....

I must say it was very easy to Love Friday today....

It's my mums birthday today so we had a girlie day out. It started at 10 AM thismorning when we headed off to Melton for some op-shopping. Claire from McCranky was lovely enough to email me the details of the 4 op-shops in Melton (thankyou Claire), so we went on a little car trip up the freeway and stopped in at Vinnies, The Salvos, The MS Shop and The Anglican Church Op-shop....of course we had to also stop at a lovely little cafe for some cappucino and bacon & eggs on toast (which was absolutely delish)!

After all of that bargain hunting, it was back into town for a little pampering at QEW Day Spa in Ascot Vale. Mum had a deluxe manicure and I had a Suzi Hydrotherapy Head Treatment. It was lovely and relaxing after all of that shopping......

If you'd like to Love Friday, then head on over to Big Cat's Emporium and sign on up!

7 comments:

Missie Krissie said...

Happy Birthday to your Mum! Yes first comment! :)No really I hope she had a lovely day, as I'm sure she did with all that pampering. What a great birthday treat- op shopping! I think I might ask for an op shop tour for my birthday too!

Liesl said...

Love the sound of your Friday. Did you pick up any treasures at the op shops?

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

That sounds like a fab day. I'm due for some spa treatment I reckon.

Cass said...

Sounds like the perfect day

Michelle said...

Lovely day, and happy bday to Mumma Curlypops!

Michelle said...

What a fabulous way to spend a Friday! Happy birthday to MammaPops!!

Mc Cranky! said...

We are so glad you took the Melton op-shop trip. i hope you and your mum both enjoyed it, and managed to pick up a few treasures.

From Claire and Meg xo