Saturday, September 13, 2008

A Super Secret Toy Society Mission

Last week I received this beautiful babushka softie in the mail from The Toy Society. I was given a super secret mission to make a drop somewhere in the world where it would be appreciated. Ms Babushka lived on my kitchen bench for a few days (it's ok, she was well fed and watered) while I made my super secret plans......


The day of my super secret mission finally arrived. I strapped Ms Babushka into the car seat (she's very safety conscious and wouldn't sit in the front seat).....

We drove and drove until we found a pretty place with a big sign out the front. Ms Babushka wanted to go and live at The Sofitel Mansion and Spa but I explained to her that she had a greater mission than to live a life of luxury.....

So instead, we pulled up out the front of The Open Range Zoo. It was quite busy and there were lots of people around so we had to be super sneaky....

I left little Ms Babushka hanging in a tree just near the Hippo Crossing sign and waved farewell.....

Head on over to The Toy Society to find out more....



14 comments:

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

That's very exciting. I love how safety conscious she was. Can't wait to see who finds her.

Anonymous said...

that's great......do u get to find out who takes her home?

Jenny said...

Very good place to leave her-I wonder where she is now?

Michelle said...

Can't wait to find out who found her. Well placed!

Jenaveve said...

Perfect place for a stealth drop-off! I would just love to know who finds her.

Taccolina said...

Oh! Well chosen - I love looking at the 'Finds' on their site - let's hope she finds a good (safety-conscious) home!

Claire (ethel loves fred) said...

Can't wait to see (maybe?) who finds her! Love her in her seat belt!!

muralimanohar said...

Ack! How cute is that!! I love the randomness of it all! :D

Liesl said...

What a great place to drop her. I can't wait to see where she ends up.

(Is it possible to complete a super secret mission to drop me at the Sofitel Mansion and Spa ... where no one will find me??)

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

How super exciting - I am loving this exciting mission - thanks for taking us along with you!

Lauren said...

She's lovely! This is such a wonderful idea :-)

Stacey said...

What a great spot to drop her. I hope a hippo didn't find her.

Karin said...

Hee hee!!! What a great spot. She's adorable.

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous softie to drop! Great place to hide her too!