Sunday, July 3, 2011

Featured Hottie Number 21

Konstant Kaos Hottie Challenge

This gorgeous hottie from Margaret at Konstant Kaos really reminds me of Melbourne.

Close up of Applique

The dark grey (always the colour of choice here in Melbourne - and one which I'm quite partial to) really makes the beautiful autumn leaves pop.


Back of Hottie

Margaret has even taken those autumn leaves further into the design field.... can't wait to see what happens next!

The homepage of The Hottie Challenge - lots more in the Hottie Flickr Group and the Hottie Exhibition Group

7 comments:

Naturally Carol said...

I love the way the stitching conveys the idea of movement; leaves swirling in the autumn wind!

Bron said...

I love this hottie cover! maybe my favourite of them all!

nicole said...

i do love these autumn leaves :D

Fiona said...

Love this one!

trudi@maudeandme said...

Wow the hottie has really proven to be a very inspiring canvas.

Renae said...

I spotted this one on the exhibition photos last night and decided it's ny favourite. Love the autumn leaves.

Jennifer Rose said...

that would be perfect for a canadian hottie :)