Monday, July 18, 2011

Featured Hottie Number 41

hottie challenge

Todays lovely featured hottie is by Cathie from Melbourne Epicure.

I adore kids drawings (as evidenced by the amount of drawings plastered all over my fridge and attached to the curtain in my craft space).

hottie challenge front

This sweet embroidered version of one of Amelie's drawings is just divine.

hottie challenge back

Thankyou so much Cathie (and the original artiste too)!

The homepage of The Hottie Challenge - lots more in the Hottie Flickr Group and the Hottie Exhibition Group

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is one of my favourites. Those little clouds on the back make me smile each time I see them.

Naturally Carol said...

The primary colours on the denim background and the naivete of the drawing is very special.

Anna Bartlett said...

I love Cathie's embroidery - and how she incorporates her kid's art. Classic.

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Soft spot for this family created one by the fabulous Cathie of m.e who is just as special as this hot water bottle cover, love Posie

Cathie said...

ahhh, you guys are sweeet as syrup! thanks for the loving. Miss Curlypops you rock!