Monday, July 4, 2011

Featured Hottie Number 22

My hottie cover for the #hottiechallenge

This week is going to be all about the Hotties

I think I'm still spinning out thinking about just how fabulous they are. I would love to have Magdalena's super cool hottie on my wall.... just so I could be reminded every day that I'm such a hottie (hee hee)!

There are some more very cool macro type photos in Magdalena's blog post

I think this is the perfect one to begin a Monday morning with a smile!!

PS - I've created a new Flickr group for photos from the exhibition. If you did happen to take photos, I would love it if you'd like to share them!


Some more Hottie Opening posts:

Beky from Pivotal Xpressions
Meg from Two Hoots

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for featuring my little hottie! Can't wait to go see the exhibition in the next week. Your pics of the exhibition opening night look awesome and I'm looking forward to seeing it in person :)

Naturally Carol said...

This one is cool and cosy..love the knitting and also the words and signs!