Monday, July 4, 2011

Featured Hottie Number 23

doily hottie - front

Another truly beautiful hottie!

This one is by Ingrid from Lottielulu. Ingrid's blog is one of the first craft blogs that I ever started reading all those years ago.... way before CurlyPops was even imagined in my mind!

doily hottie - back

 Everyone know that I love a good crocheted doily or tablecloth, so this is totally up my alley....

the hottie challenge

But the front is the bit that I love the most - the way that Ingrid has placed the crochet so that the pattern travels. Superb!

The homepage of The Hottie Challenge - lots more in the Hottie Flickr Group and the Hottie Exhibition Group

3 comments:

Cate said...

ooooo I'm getting so excited! Our little excursion to the exhibition is booked for wed! (I think - all plans subject to change at very short notice with us :-)
xxxCate

A Family Downunder said...

I love this one - yes, doilies make me swoon too:) Cyndy

Cakelaw said...

This is a gorgeous cover - so elegant.