Monday, July 4, 2011

Featured Hottie Number 23

doily hottie - front

Another truly beautiful hottie!

This one is by Ingrid from Lottielulu. Ingrid's blog is one of the first craft blogs that I ever started reading all those years ago.... way before CurlyPops was even imagined in my mind!

doily hottie - back

 Everyone know that I love a good crocheted doily or tablecloth, so this is totally up my alley....

the hottie challenge

But the front is the bit that I love the most - the way that Ingrid has placed the crochet so that the pattern travels. Superb!

The homepage of The Hottie Challenge - lots more in the Hottie Flickr Group and the Hottie Exhibition Group


Cate said...

ooooo I'm getting so excited! Our little excursion to the exhibition is booked for wed! (I think - all plans subject to change at very short notice with us :-)

A Family Downunder said...

I love this one - yes, doilies make me swoon too:) Cyndy

Cakelaw said...

This is a gorgeous cover - so elegant.