Friday, July 8, 2011

Featured Hottie Number 30

Hottie Challenge - Applique and Quilting Detail

Whoops! I unintentionally went a little MIA today..... but I was too tired to blog.

After scoffing a bowl full of ice-cream covered in three tablespoons of milo, I have my second wind, and blogging mojo back, so I couldn't resist returning to the hottie grand tour.

Hottie Challenge - Front

This super cute little robot was created by Carmel at Solomon Sewing.

Not only does it have an amazing applique, but just check out that swirly free motion quilting. I'd love to be able to do that so neatly.

Hottie Challenge - back view

Colourful pin stripes and starry binding to finish off. What's not to love!

The homepage of The Hottie Challenge - lots more in the Hottie Flickr Group and the Hottie Exhibition Group

3 comments:

Lyndel said...

ha ha.. that one was my husband's favourite from the whole show (apart from mine of course, but he KNOWS he had to love mine bestest♥)

ZippyZippy said...

He is just adorable, and I too love that free motion quilting,
Hope you are having a nice Saturday

Kylie said...

He is so very cute:)