Saturday, July 9, 2011

Featured Hottie Number 31

Hottie Front

There's a little bit of sunshine peaking through thismorning, making it perfect for showing off these beautiful Australian  native flowers by Cyndy from Wombats Picnic.


Hottie Closeup - Eremaea

The embroidery detail on this Hottie is exquisite. It's a skill that I do not posess, so once again, I'm in awe of the crafty talent!

Hottie Back

Thankyou Cyndy!

The homepage of The Hottie Challenge - lots more in the Hottie Flickr Group and the Hottie Exhibition Group

13 comments:

trudi@maudeandme said...

I'm in awe too!

ally said...

awestruck here too
that grey felt looks so cosy - and the flowers are fabulous

Michelle said...

I'm so glad you were able to snap this hottie up for me,Cam! It's absolutely beautiful. I would love to be able to embroider like that!

Wombat's Picnic said...

Thanks again Cam, I so enjoyed participating in the challenge. Hoping lots of money is raised:) Cyndy

Miss Prudence said...

This is really something else, truly lovely wonderful work.

Lyndel said...

that't the one that took my breath away. I collect Australian Native Flowers illustrated on china, and I was so drawn to that hottie cover♥

Margaret said...

And still they come , what a feast we are having, winter stay around.

Naturally Carol said...

Just georgeous..very skilled! Loving the robot too from last post..aren't people clever?

Jennie said...

This is absolutely gorgeous.
The colour and depth to it - i wish i could stitch like that! Love the back too!xx

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

STUNNING!! What a lot of effort went into that amazing piece of art, love Posie

Unknown said...

this one was one of my favourites. Such beautiful hand embroidery.

Kylie said...

This looks amazing

Jennifer Rose said...

o.0 another amazing hottie! love the blue flowers on the back