Friday, August 1, 2008

Incoming and Outgoing Mail

It's been a bit of a crazy mail week this week with lots of little packages zooming in and out of my house......

I'll start with the incomings:

This absolutely gorgeous Sunnyboy Quilted pouch that I bought from Michelle's Etsy Shop Buttontree Lane.....made using Aunty Cookie fabric for the exterior and a vintage sheet for the interior.

....and my pre-ordered copy of Mixtapezine

I don't want to give anything away but I love the cover design and the print format of this issue.....needless to say that I sat straight on the couch and read it from cover to cover to cover to cover. Once you get it, you'll get it. I'm sounding very cryptic!

Hopefully Corrie has received the little parcel that I sent up for the twins (due Monday morning). You'll notice that the fabric squares that were on my desk last Wednesday are now jingly baby blocks....one for a baby girl and one for a baby boy.

Of course, I couldn't resist whipping up a couple of matching bibs...one with pink stitching and snap, and one with blue stitching and snap.


I'll be back later for Love Friday......



5 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm so glad the pouch arrived OK! I'm also ultra happy that you like it!

Those bibs and blocks are way too cute. You really should think about a shop, you know ;-)

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Those bibs are so cute. I love the jingle blocks too. You are so clever.

Thanks for your lovely comments to cheer me up and the package.

Unknown said...

What a post full of great goodies. The jingle blocks are just gorgeous!

Christie said...

Great mail!

I love those sunnyboys!

My cousin is about to have a baby & I was thinking about making blocks- now I'm sure, thay look fab

:-)

Liesl said...

Your post looks quite similar to mine! I just received my Mixtape and Sunnyboy too. Actually a few additional things arrived ... I might be a bit more of a shopoholic.

The baby blocks and bibs are lovely!