Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The tree of happiness award...

I was bestowed the 'Tree of Happiness' award by Low GI Jen over at August Street last week and I haven't had a chance to sit down and think about it until now.....

I need to list 6 things that I'm happy about right now....thinking....thinking.....anyone have some good thinking music for me?

  1. I have had an overlocker lesson and I'm not scared of it anymore.

  2. I have lots of little crafty wip's and ufo's sitting in various places throughout the house (if you're wondering why that makes me happy, it's because lots of them are new crafts that I've only learned in the last few months....and learning a new craft makes me happy).

  3. I'm drinking a hot milo (anything chocolatey makes me happy).

  4. I have lots of little crafty adventures booked in this month (Mixtogether, Brown Owls, Thornbury Sewing Bonanza).

  5. Vegemite Toast

  6. My nephews
Sorry for taking so long Jen...I hope you'll forgive me!

Now I need to bestow this award on to 6 more deserving bloggers....so I choose Steph, Cathy, Michelle, Hollie, Belinda, and Serena....


6 comments:

Michelle said...

Oooh thanks!!! Getting this award makes me happy!!!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Thanks Cam. That's so nice. I will look forward to posting and passing it on soon.

As for what mysterious things I'm up to - you'll just have to wait and see. It's going to be fun.

Liesl said...

I like your 6 things - especially the bits about the overlocker and milo! (Have to apologise for not doing my research very well ... have doubled up Tree awards to the some of the people you have listed. Does this mean they will have a forest of happiness???)

Jenaveve said...

Don't sweat it - I still owe a meme or two (time's just getting away from me this week). You've inspired me to have a milo...

Drewzel said...

Thanks chick, you rock!
I'm so glad i met you.

hokey said...

You are such a sweetie! Thank you so much! Also, since I know you have been wanting to come have a look, I will be working at Olive grove on Sun 12-4. If you are free, come on over!