Monday, August 11, 2008

Mixtogether Goodness

I had a lovely time at the Mixtogether on Saturday....there was lots of yummy food and drink, and stitching and crafty chatter.

This is the gorgeous gift that I received from Serena. It's a beautiful fabric covered journal (in perfect pink tones) and a pencilcase jam packed full of goodies. I love the little bead detail on the zipper pull!


Inside the pencilcase were all these goodies....there was also a star stamp and ink pad that are not in the photo because I've been putting them to good use to make a birthday card.

I love glitter pens so these were just perfect. Thankyou so much Serena!

Amitie was having a fabric sale while we were there so I couldn't resist buying myself a few little fat quarters in orange tones......

.....and a pink one!

Thanks to Justine and Nichola for another lovely crafty afternoon and to Fii for helping out too.

I'm looking forward to the next one!


12 comments:

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

You Melbourne girls get to have all the fun! I'm very jealous!

Mc Cranky! said...

It sounds like the best way to spend a day.
Lucky You!

Jenny said...

Such a lot of lovely goodness there-sounds like lots of fun!

Sherrin said...

wow, great haul... sounds like you've had a lovely afternoon. :o)

Anonymous said...

you have received something as good as you gave...how wonderful and very generous
Sharon

Anonymous said...

looks like you received as good as you gave.....how very generous
Sharon

Libby said...

I need to move to Melbourne!!!

Michelle said...

Oh what fun! I was down at Amitie Sat morning, should have gone down in the avo and then I could have said hi in person!

Cathy said...

YOu got some nice pick ups there !

glad you had such a good time. I love that last fabric you picked up - i use that one alot!

Two Peas In a Pod said...

Sounds like so much fun. What a great way to spend a day!
Cheers Kyla

Gillian R said...

Oh wow! I'm not usually an orange kind of gal but those fat quarters you found are fantastic! I'd even sew with them. Looking forward to seeing what you do with them.

Louise said...

I wish I had known you were there I would have come and said hi! I think we were all slightly delirious after such an exhausting sale. Please say hi next time you are in the shop. And I've just realised who Serena is too. I kept asking Jenny who all the bloggers were - I should have asked Fi!!