Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Oh Bernice....


With all of the excitement thats been happening at CurlyPops headquarters (olympics, mixtogether, brown owls, head in a bucket), I forgot that the lovely Bernice had bestowed an award on me last week. I only remembered when I was blogsurfing lastnight and read Sherrins blog.


So now it is my bloggy duty to share the love and bestow this award on some more crafty bloggers.....this is really difficult because there are sooooooo many fantastic blogs (about 170 at last count) that I read religiously.



So these are four of my faves...if you haven't checked them out yet then you definitely should!



Thanks Bernice.



PS. Thanks for all the get well wishes.....they definitely worked!

PPS. Blogger is throwing a spacing wobbly...sorry about that.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh yay! An award for me! Thanks heaps!!!

Head in a bucket sounds pretty crappy...hope you find yourself better tomorrow....

ThePeachTree said...

Oh, see, I thought Head in a Bucket was some sort of game! It must be like down in the dumps then. I hope this inspiring award has lifted your spirits!!

Sherrin said...

glad to hear you're feeling better!

hokey said...

Thanks heaps lovely! Your beautiful, shiny, happy blog makes my day again!

Drewzel said...

Glad you don't need the bucket today chick, have a happy weekend. xx

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Oh my goodness. Thanks Cam. Now I can love this Friday just a little bit more.