Wednesday, August 20, 2008

On My Desk......on a Wednesday

On My Desk today is Hokey Mail that arrived in my letterbox yesterday!

Hollie made some sweet pendant necklaces on the weekend and I love her resin roses, so I asked if the rose could be made into a necklace. Voila! Quick as a flash, she made me a rose necklace and popped it in the mail as a gift. How sweet is that?

Thanks so much for the gorgeous gift Hollie.
Don't forget to head on over and visit Kirsty to check out who else is playing along.


Drewzel said...

Oooh I love it, wish I'd thought of that!! I wanna be a copy cat (from Ballarat) and get one too!

I was gonna order a blue birdy.

Hoppo Bumpo said...

What a pretty necklace - its lovely!

Leni and Rose said...

Another lovely necklace, lucky you!

Sherrin said...

ohhh cute! lucky you! :o)

potty mouth mama said...

That is a gorgeous necklace.

Jenny said...

That is just so lovely!