Friday, August 8, 2008

Love Fridays


It's hard not to love Friday on a day like today....the sun is shining, I've been to Donut King for a cappucino and 2 cinnamon donuts....what more could a girl want?

These lovely fabrics arrived in my mailbox today from Stacey. I'm going to make a lovely (well hopefully it's going to be lovely) apron for her. But first, I might just treat myself to a trip to Spotlight just to make sure that I have the perfectly co-ordinating colour of thread (that's my excuse anyway)!

So tra-la-la off I go!

Make sure to head over to Big Cats Emporium to check out who else Loves Fridays....




7 comments:

Georgie Love said...

The Cuckoo is in Olinda! And you absolutely should go. Possibly in an evening, because I am certain the experience is enhanced with alcohol.

I am coveting your cinnamon donuts, lordy they hit the spot, don't they?! :-)

Drewzel said...

I love that kitchen fabric :D
You are such the Spotty addict...I'm hanging to see what you come back with this time.

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

Oooh that apron is going to rock! Love the fabrics. Have fun at Spotty!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

I love that fabric. And matching cotton is essential for a perfect finish.

I'm having Krispy Kreme donuts tonight for the opening ceremony of the olympics. That's another reason to love Friday today.

Liesl said...

Love the fabric, especially the one that looks like it has ric rac printed on it. Very cute.

I'll use any excuse to go to Spotlight ... except perhaps in the afternoon on a weekend when there are 64,524,683 people queueing patiently at the cutting counter.

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Love the apron fabric!

Cass said...

Great fabric. I went to Spotlight today and came away with only some sewing machine needles, nothing took my fancy