Monday, March 24, 2008

Disaster!



I just received the following email from my ISP:


This is a courtesy notice to advise you that you are approaching, or have exceeded your included monthly megabytes on your account.

This means :

1) At this time, if your plan is shaped, your service will be shaped to a lower speed in accordance to your plan. Or;
2) if your plan has a download limit you will begin to incur excess charges for additional megabytes used this billing period.

It's only the 24th of March....that means slow internet for the rest of the month......which is still 7 more days..... aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!

5 comments:

Jodie said...

That used to happen to me all the time, so I secretly doubled our downloads and didn't tell the kids , so they are still careful (well kind of)

Sherrin said...

nooooooooo! that's too painful! Hrmmm... though maybe your desk will look slightly messier come Wednesday! :o)

zoesquid said...

I feel for you except... I got the email on the 5th of March!!! Arghhh. Have since told DH that he must update his work blog AT WORK. Roll on April fools day

Two Peas In a Pod said...

Oh no. I hope you can make it the rest of the month.
Kyla

Drewzel said...

Ack! Not sure who your ISP is, but is there a better deal out there?
Less internet = more crafting, that's what I find :P