Friday, March 7, 2008

It's going to be a long hot weekend.



It's going to be a hot one again this weekend so I think I might just take it easy, hang out and get some little projects finished. If it gets too hot, I'm going to have to go and jump in the pool!

I've nearly finished everything for the CD swap (but I can't post any more photos yet - I don't want to ruin the suprise). I've also finally finished my name embroidery for my Brown Owls uniform. I'm extremely slow at embroidery but it's actually been really enjoyable because I can sit on the couch and stitch away while I'm watching telly (I finished it off tonight while I was watching The Biggest Loser). It's a welcome change from listening to the whirring from the sewing machine, but it now means that my sewing mess has entered yet another room of the house! Maybe this means that I can go shopping for more storage items.

I've been doing a little Etsy shopping this week. I saw this lovely necklace on Kirsty's blog and I've been keeping an eye on the Chocolate and Steel blog and etsy shop ever since. So I bought a lovely little pendant and necklace for myself. I can't wait until it arrives in the mail!

3 comments:

Veronica Darling... said...

Hey Curly Pops! Thanks for dropping by my crafty adventures before!

Is the 'I op therefore I am' blog just Melbs based? I live in Syds these days, and wanna get some goss going for Sydney oppers to share their fave places. There doesn't seem to be as many good places up here (at least not in the Inner West), and was curious how your bloggie works!

Jodie said...

ahhh, I have the same problem with hand sewing - I think I have 'spreaders disease" I am spread right throughout the house.

Kirsty said...

Chocolate & Steel is gorgeous. You've probably received your purchase already - mine came very quickly. I'm sure you'll love it as much as I love mine.