- I've been tagged by the lovely Christine from Chocolate and Steel.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
- I don't like silence while I'm awake. I always either have the tv on, or music playing in the background.
- I have a weird knack for remembering number sequences. I'm the walking telephone book of my household. Same rule applies for bank account numbers, pin numbers etc but I'm terrible at remembering names. It would be much easier if I was male so I could just call everyone 'mate'.
- I always buy too much of certain things. I always have multiple packets of toilet paper and toothpaste in the cupboard just to make sure that we don't run out.
- My favourite cordial is Cottees Apple and Raspberry flavour.
- I like washing dishes. I hate putting them away.
- I have much more fun searching for second-hand bargains than buying things new.