Thursday, March 20, 2008

Op Shop Finds



I had to go to Essendon yesterday so I dropped into Vinnies in Ascot Vale.
I found 2 lovely vintage floral sheets (there were several more but I'm seriously running out of storage space)........

.......and this circus themed sheet and some blue material. I'm not sure what type of material but it's sort of like a heavy suiting type of material. I'm going to use it in a little boys quilt.

They had a great collection of teapots and milk jugs but I resisted temptation!

5 comments:

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

I think I will have to duck over to Ascot Vale in my lunch break and see if I can claim the other vintage sheets you mention. The ones you picked up look lovely and I am just around the corner in Flemington. It seems like a good excuse to duck out of work.

Christie said...

Vintage sheets!!! No fair... the far away op-shops are always the best...

JustJess said...

Lovely sheets. Is the pink floral one flanelette? I think I had the pillowcase...!

J

Jenaveve said...

Ooh, do like those vintage sheets. I wonder how different the stock is in all the different ops in Melbourne. I'm feeling another exploring adventure coming on...

midge said...

one of my very favorite op shops, but let's not tell anyone else.ok.deal?