Thursday, March 6, 2008

Good Mail

Usually my postie only ever delivers bills, but today I received 2 lovely pieces of mail.

Firstly, this beautiful package from Sherrin. Talk about speedy service, I only ordered them yesterday and they are here already. Three gorgeous floral fabric covered badges and a pretty little block print card! And they were exquisitely wrapped up with yarn and a button (I forgot to take a photo before I ripped into it so I tried to re-create the packaging). The black one will look really nice on my black woollen cardi, the blue one on my green corduroy jacket, and I think I'm going to use the orange and purple one on a scarf.



Then, in the next envelope......tickets......already.....what's happened at Australia Post? Posties are never that speedy. Must be a slow mail week.

5 comments:

Megsie said...

Sherrin does make beautiful parcels:) Those badges look fantastic. Most say I'm waiting for payday to make a purchase on a pods one or the kimono - or maybe both:)

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

I got nice mail today too. My copy of Cloth Paper Scissors magazine arrived to inspire me.

Sherrin said...

glad you like them Cam!! :o)
-Sherrin

Leigh said...

Oh you lucky, lucky lady!

Cath said...

gorgeous badges. Gotta love the postman when he gets it right xoxo