Wednesday, March 26, 2008

On My Desk.....on a Wednesday


I'm playing along with Kirsty with 'On my desk...on a Wednesday'. I'm a little late today but before I left home thismorning, I was working on this little blankie above.
It's just a baby polar fleece blankie and I'm adding some cotton fabric to the back side to personalise it.
But then I just got home and found some lovely mail which has now landed on my desk.
I won a First Birthday Giveaway from Tracey & Bec at Crafty Bits & Bobs. The prize was a gorgeous zipper pouch and some chocolate.

The photo above shows the beautiful packaging including a lovely handmade card....

What I actually received was a gorgeous little zipper pouch jam packed full of cadbury easter eggs (my absolute favourite) and a gorgeous beaded pin. I'm going to use the zipper pouch to store things in my handbag and I think I'll attach the pin to a new handbag that I'm going to make for myself. Thankyou so much Tracey & Bec, I absolutely love my prize!!!

3 comments:

Kirsty said...

Polar fleece is great - easily slung in the wash & dries superfast & a lucky mail day too. Wednesday was good to you.

Crafty Things said...

Glad the parcel arrived safely. The blankie looks great. Are they whales? I think I have used that spotty cotton fabric on a couple of bags I made last year.

Lilli boo said...

I love the colours of the blankie...I love the fact you refer to it as a blankie...and a very lucky girl to win a prize. Nothing more heart warming. Thanks for dropping by too...