Thursday, May 8, 2008

Generousity


Since I started blogging in January, I have been absolutely amazed about the generousity of all the crafty bloggers in blogland. Today is absolutely no exception!


Thismorning, this little birdie and cute little swapcard arrived in my letterbox.....aren't they gorgeous!


This little birdie was a thankyou from Cath for joining her art swap. Cath did all of the work....I just had some fun painting and collaging a picture! Check out all the other little birdies that she made. I love the little paint colour chip.....licketty split makes me think of ice cream!


Thisafternoon, there was a knock at the door, which was quite unusual because all my friends and family just walk in and yell out hello.

I answered the door and it was another postie, with a parcel all the way from the US of A!
I won a giveaway on Leigh's blog......... I told Leigh that it was waaaaaay tooooo expensive to mail magazines all the way to Australia but she very generously mailed me 4 magazines (can't wait to sit on the couch with a cuppa to check those out), a beautiful cupcake card and some gorgeous pink fabrics (she knows all about my favourite colour)!

Today has been just like having my birthday all over again. Thankyou so much Cath and Leigh for being so generous and making my day!

12 comments:

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Oh, my package arrived. I'm so glad you like it. I wasn't sure which bird to send where.

And then the other package too. I love, love, love Cloth Paper Scissors. Happy reading.

I had happy mail this morning too. Craft books from Amazon.

Danielle said...

you certainly are a very lucky girl :)

Kirsty said...

Parcels in the post are soooo good.

Megsie said...

lucky you! love the birdie:)

Jenny said...

Oh to be so popular as the postie! Great mail!

Maureen Reynolds said...

Packages..who doesn't love them. ;-)

What is the little animal on the gray card on top?? That's a new one to me, if it's a real one.

btw, I can hardly find CPS mag round me..it's hard to track down, so lucky you!

Bec said...

Oh you lucky lucky thing. What a beautiful piece of art to own. And yay to magazine goodness!!!

Drewzel said...

you so deserve it all! yay!!!

fi said...

what a haul! you made out like a bandit havnet read cloth paper scissors before, let me know if it ant good!

JustJess said...

Beautiful things to receive!

Leigh said...

I adore you card! That was so sweet of Cath!

Your welcome for the goodies! I really do hope you like them!! You are so sweet and totally deserve "happy" mail!!!

Leigh said...

oops, your card!