Friday, May 16, 2008

A new home


Esther Bunny arrived yesterday, all the way from Tassie! It's hard to tell from the photo, but she's only about 8.5 inches tall from the top of her ears to the bottom of her feet. There are going to be some new prints in the Little Black Crow etsy shop soon too....check out the Little Arty Crafty Crow blog for more details.

Here she is in her new home on my kitchen shelf next to Cath's little birdie!

In other news, I've been in contact with my long lost aunty who used to do a lot of sewing.
She doesn't sew anymore so she's been delivering fabric to my house. The first lot was 2 huge bags (the really bad photo doesn't show it very well)!

Yesterday she brought me this whole box full of stuff! I haven't had a chance to unpack it yet but it all looks very interesting!

8 comments:

Danielle said...

ooh looks like you have a treasure trove of fabrics to go through. u lucky girl :)

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Esther Bunny is adorable with her winsome expression. Love your box of treasures.

Jenny said...

I love Esther rabbit-so quirky and cute and that box of goodies-you'll have fun sorting through that-enjoy!

angelique said...

You are so lucky to have that cute little Esther bunny. May she long and happy in your home.Cheers

Stacy A. said...

I see how you fell in love with Esther Bunny, she is priceless. Your boxes remind me of the big trunk I got from my grandma! Afew scary things, and some really cool stuff too.
Tessa got her art from the swap and loves it. The whole family loves it, they say it is amazing. I can't wait to be able to see it myself! Love Stacy

Kirsty said...

Esther is lovely

zoesquid said...

How lucky to have such a generous aunty. Im loving Esther - very cute!

Jenaveve said...

Oh wow! What a cool Aunty! She's the best. Looks like there's a lot of goodies in those bags.