Monday, May 5, 2008

Lovely Mail

I had a lovely unexpected suprise when I checked the mailbox thisafternoon!
A gorgeous quilted potholder from Nicola at Nicola's Daisies all the way from New Zealand...

I'd completely forgotten that she was going to send me a Pay It Forward gift.
Look at that beautiful hand stitched binding......I haven't had the patience to try hand stitching a binding yet but this may just give the inspiration to have a go!


There's also beautiful hand stitching on the applique and also around each of the petals.
Thankyou so much Nicola, I love it!

7 comments:

Nicola said...

I am so glad you like it. I still treasure my apron.

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Lovely! Lucky you!

Selina said...

Such fun recieving goodies!

Kirsty said...

It's just gorgeous. What a lovely Pay it Forward gift. I reckon you deserve it though.

Tine said...

That's a beautiful present! Lucky you!

Two Peas In a Pod said...

WOW, that is amazing. I love the green patterns that she picked.
Lucky you!!!

Drewzel said...

Yay! lovely mail for you, lovely mail for me :P