Thursday, May 1, 2008

Mirabel Softie

Yah! I finished my first softie today.......


I was going to embroider the "M" for Mirabel on her foot but my sister suggested adding a heart with the "M" embroidered.......the heart was a great idea!


I decided to give her some plaits just to make her look a bit more girlie because her legs look a little bit like golf clubs (whoops)!

If you would like to join in and make a softie, then go for it!

Thanks to Pip for organising such a great fundraiser for the Mirabel Foundation.

8 comments:

Kitty said...

Yay it looks great! fantastic job

Sherrin said...

looks great- just like the drawings I remember on your desk the other day. lol at gold club legs!! - they're great!!

Bird Bath said...

She's cute! I like her plaits it make me think of Pippi Longstocking
(I made a softie with spotty legs today too!)

Drewzel said...

I love the legs!! Kewl!

BigCat said...

She is too cute. Nice one.

Marita said...

She is lovely, so quirky...love those teeth!

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

So cute! Well done!

Danielle said...

I love her polka dot stockings :) well done