Friday, May 23, 2008

Greenolive Goodness

Look what I received in the mail this week......


A beautiful merino wool custom handknitted scarf from Martine at Greenolive.....

Amongst all the chaos of packing up and moving house, Martine still managed to let me choose the wool in the exact colour that I wanted and then she knitted it up and popped it in the post!

Then to my suprise, there was an extra little goodie in the package! A gorgeous felt flower brooch in a matching colour.....

Checkout Martine's Greenolive Etsy Shop for more scarves, beaded necklaces and flowers......

Thankyou so much Martine, it's absolutely gorgeous!

5 comments:

Selina said...

Prezzies are good when you spend time making stuff for everyone else!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

What an amazing scarf - love that wool! Should keep you nice and warm during the winter months.

Sherrin said...

lovely scarf, Cam! yay for you treating yourself!! :o)

Michelle said...

I think it's lovely too, nice and cozy for winter

Kirsty said...

I love the wool you chose. Lovely work my Martine