Friday, May 2, 2008

A Week of Vintage Australiana - Cookbooks

This is one of my favourite cookbooks. It has all Flo's recipes, her handy hints, and a section of ettiquette! I love her banana cake recipe....it's really easy and delicious.


This is Flo's favourite Grace for the beginning of each meal.


This is another favourite; the original 1970's Margaret Fulton cookbook and it's modern companion. All I can say is, "what the hell were they thinking in the 70's?" Not much of the food looks very appetising and I don't think I would actually cook anything that's in the 1970's book. I just flick through the pages for a laugh every now and then.....


Case in point.....check out the 1970's appetisers! Who has time for this before the visitors arrive?

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

I LOVE a bit of Margaret Fulton. She is a legend.

JustJess said...

Ooooh - can you please post Flo's pumpkin scone recipe?! Please?! :-)