Friday, February 15, 2008

Craft Books





I had a nice peaceful afternoon out today. We went here for a lovely relaxing lunch. On the way out we decided to check out the small gift shop and it just so happens that the local library had just had a cleanout of it's books and gave them to the Mambourin shop to sell.


I only had time for a quick look today, (I will be going back next week), but I found these few gems for a total of $6.
.
These are some of the cute projects in the books.
.

Had to include the last photo just for a laugh.....remember when it was trendy to tease your fringe and fill it full of hairspray.......now I'm really starting to feel old.

Oh and by the way, if you are looking for kids books, they had stacks of great books for just fifty cents each!

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

The crowning glory shot is pure gold!