Thursday, February 28, 2008

A happy dance in my head....


I had to get out of the house today to get away from the stinky floor varnish for a while, so I decided that I would go op-shopping with the specific purpose of finding myself a brown shirt to use for my Brown Owls uniform.

I found 2 brown shirts, one long sleeve and one short sleeve. I think I'm going to use the short sleeve shirt for my uniform. I had a search through the craft sections and found some nice fabrics and some more craft books to add to the collection.

I also found some packets of elastic and a little bag full of ribbons and string.......

....but then I found the piece de resistance for todays litlle outing......

The Womans Day Book of Handicrafts from 1978! It was $1.50!



Pretty felt flowers attached to pencils....

How to make a shaggy rug.....

More cute little softies.....


I was doing a happy dance in my head at St Vinnies......I was very excited that I found this one.

Now I just have to finish my embroidery to attach to my shirt!

No comments: