Sunday, February 10, 2008

This is........Sunday lunch


Thanks to Allison from Lark for this weeks theme.


I'm home alone today because my boyfriend is directing traffic for his car club. It's their annual Picnic at Hanging Rock display day. I had to run some errands, and of course I was hungry while I was at the shops so I stopped at the local bakery on the way home.


So this is it.....


Main course - Sausage roll with Peter Watson tomato sauce (this is extremely yummy - nice and sweet tomato flavour). I bought the sauce from Farm Foods in Birregurra while I was on holidays over Christmas.


Dessert - Apple cake and a cup of tea.

8 comments:

MissK said...

A sausage roll was my casual dinner last night.

zoesquid said...

Ok now this is getting really strange. We were at Birregurra over the hols too. Must pick up some of that tomato sauce next time we're there.

Anastasia said...

fine aussie food!
every now and then i love a good sausage roll...yum!

Unknown said...

Your Sunday lunch looked as healthy as mine. But your dinner was divine, love a good lamb roast, bugger the date with Tom Cruise!

Bec said...

Hehe this is what our Sunday lunch usually looks like. And that roast!!!....mmmmmm.....roast.,....

Kathy said...

love the tea cup!

Unknown said...

I love bakery lunches. There is something about sausage rolls that is so homey. I love them.

And I need your address as you made it in as one of my pay it forward pals.
email me at ingrid.taylor @ optusnet.com.au

Ingrid
xoxox

Jenny said...

A nice bakery lunch is a real treat!And the sauce can certainly enhance it for sure!