There was a chocolate emergency at my house lastnight....I searched high and low, and up and down, and in and out, and I couldn't find any chocolate in the house.
Never one to be defeated, I searched again into the deep dark crevices of the pantry and found..... one little leftover Lindt Bunny from Easter (he is now completely headless).
It's only just occurred to me that Easter was quite a long time ago, so it probably would have been wise to check the use by date before I chomped on his head..... but I don't have food poisoning so it must all be okay.
Thank goodness... crisis averted again. Now please remind me to buy chocolate on my travels today!
If you haven't yet entered my giveaway, there's still time.