Tuesday, December 16, 2008

More shorts

I found this corduroy remnant while searching through the fabric stash yesterday. There was just enough to make a pair of size 2 shorts for Moo Moo.

I went in search of fabric to make some shorts for my older nephews yesterday, but there wasn't much to choose from at Spotlight. Most of the prints were to babyish for 8 and 10 year olds. I ended up picking up some plain cotton drill and some camouflage cotton drill. I'm hoping to finish those off tomorrow and that will be the end of the shorts making spree!

5 comments:

Drewzel said...

Go you!

Missie Krissie said...

How do you make shorts so easily?! And why is it so hard for me?! Lol... they end up with one leg slightly skew-if and not exactly the same length!
U are the shorts magician!

Liesl said...

You have had a veritible shorts production line happening there!

I love the camo corduroy.

JustJess said...

Brilliant! You are amazing.

muralimanohar said...

Yah, prints for older boys are pretty impossible to find. You're better off getting plain, and then add all those millions of time consuming little details, like topstitching, colorblocking, zips, tags, loops, buckles, pockets and uh..freezer paper stencils. :lol: