Sunday, December 14, 2008

Eye Spy......a burst of colour


Eye Spy the corner of my loungeroom - chair throw rug, curtains and tiebacks made by me - hanging elephants from The Oxfam Shop.

There are lots of bursts of colour in my house but I tend not to really notice as I see them each and every day. I'm assuming that the new owners will come and paint over all my lovely colour choices....oh well.

Thankyou Flossy-P for this weeks theme, I had a good wander around to find my favourite burst of colour. To join in, head on over to visit Cindy..... and don't forget to enter my giveaway, and there's another fab giveaway here at Art by Anya.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, that really is a burst of colour, it makes my magnolia walls look so dull :-/

Claire (ethel loves fred) said...

Gorgeous, and my fave colour orange!! Thanks for sharing Cam.

Michelle said...

No one should touch that corner in the loungeroom - what great colours! Very bright and cheery!

Liesl said...

I love your colours. Most of our walls are painted in the same main colour you have there. Its nice and cheery, especially on a dull day. (Do you think your corner and my table cloth should get together?!).

Unknown said...

Well I couldn't cover taht corner it is lovely .

flossy-p said...

oh, that is so gorgeous! It's my dream to live in a colour filled house one day. Hopefully the new owners bought your house because they appreciate your colours!

Cindy said...

I drove passed the house I sold a couple of weeks later and they were re-painting. I didn't care, I was having too much fun making my new place My own. That is a great feeling!

Sasparilla Sue said...

OOOOOohhhh!!! I like your color combo and your stripes. It seems so ambitious to do stripes. It kinda scares me. Yours are gorgeous!

Hepburn Hilton said...

How bold and beautiful!! Reading your other posts makes me sad there are no op-shops here. That fabric can be used for so many things... Hope you will post what you do with it!