Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Eye Spy....with Bug and Pop

Lucky me...I get to choose this weeks Eye Spy topic

I think I must have been born with a black thumb, as I am the worst gardener in the world. I really don't like going anywhere near dirt unless I have gloves on.... and you can forget going anywhere near potting mix! But, I do like to look at gardens, and more importantly, I like to look at interesting things in gardens.

So, this weeks theme is Eye Spy something in my garden.



It doesn't have to be a plant, and it doesn't even have to be anything that is living. Just take a wander around outside in the garden and pick something that you find really interesting. I can't wait to check them all out.

Remember to sign up with Cindy over at Bug and Pop if you would like to play along....

10 comments:

Kat said...

ooh I know just the thing for mine. Now i'll just have to go and take a picture. Good pick!

Liesl said...

Great theme - it will be fun looking at what everyone posts. (And with my track-record, I'm glad it doesn't have to be something living!)

Bird Bath said...

oh that's a good one.I'm a very sporadic gardener but surely I'll find something out there....

Jemma. said...

I wish this one had come up a few months ago. I had some tulips that were very impressive.

I guess it'll just be the clothesline for me this time!

trash said...

Hmmmmm....will a pic of the dogs outside count?

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Oh how exciting that we have a new meme. I was very sad when This is ended.

Mmm... garden... ok, I'm going to have to get creative with this one....

Taccolina said...

ooh, I know exactly what I will post. Better sing up, eh?

Cindy said...

Thanks so much for helping out with the topic. I think this is a great one.

Anastasia said...

a good one - should be fun!!

Megan.K. said...

Great topic, love it love it!