Friday, December 12, 2008

The list is getting shorter


Another one has been ticked off the handmade christmas list. This appliqued tee and matching shorts set is for Moo Moo. I think he'll like the puppy dogs.

The sewing / craft supplies have been packed up for the day. The house buyers bank is sending a valuer around to do a house valuation today, so I've had to turn the kitchen back into a space where one could cook a meal, or even eat a meal on the table, if they so chose, rather than being the headquarters of the CurlyPops handmade christmas sweatshop.

I've even left yesterdays op shop purchases in the boot of my car just so I don't add any more crap to the house (until after he's finished valuing anyway)!

I'll be back to my mission tomorrow.

12 comments:

Jemma. said...

I think I'm going to churn out a few shirts like this tonight for my nephews.
So cute and easy and still handmade! Perfect.

Beth said...

I'm almost done with my sewing.. just a few more projects to go. Where did you find the dog fabric? It's cute as!

PaisleyJade said...

I need to get onto doing a tote - you are so organised!!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Well done on selling the house - at least that will be an end to the home opens. Love the latest outfit - perfect for a busy toddler!!

Taccolina said...

Fantastic outfit, and lovely fabric. You;'re so clever.... Let's hope this is the last time you have to make the house look tip-top!

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Well done with the sewing! And good luck with the valuation!

Kylie Bowers said...

Oh wow I just Love the fabric, do u have more? would look so nice on a jumpsuite!

CurlyPops said...

Kylie, I couldn't reply via email as I don't have your address. I have a little bit left. I found it at Spotlight, but I only bought a metre in total.

Naomi said...

Love the doggy fabric! In fact I have some of that sitting in my cupboard just waiting to evolve into a few pairs of shorts.

Liesl said...

What a fun print. I love the appliqued tee and the shorts. I'm sure Moo Moo is going to look rather smart in that outfit.

Its a pity you had to pack up for the valuer. He might have increased the value of the house after seeing the versatility of the rooms!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

You're a sewing machine my friend.

muralimanohar said...

Okay, that is a sore point around here right not...tidy appliqueing on a teeshirt. Mine was a disgrace. It will never see light of blog...ever. :p