Monday, December 8, 2008

Ready for my soiree

I received a lovely little package in the mail on Friday.


Inside were these absolutely beautiful earrings from Sharon. They're part of her new jewellery collection. These ones are named 'Cristel' and they have Swarovski crystals and Swarvoski Pearls and white gold fish hooks. My photo really doesn't do them justice as they are so much more beautiful in real life....and sparkly too.


I was also the extremely lucky winner of Sharons giveaway....

So I also received this amazing 'Celine' bracelet with gold Swarovski crystals and bali gold clasp. Again, you really can't see this in the photo, but the crystals have the most amazing sparkle. I can't wait for an occassion to dress up and wear it.

Sharon has these, and other beautiful pieces of jewellery for sale on her Handmaiden blog...just check out her sidebar. My next favourite piece from the collection are these Belle Earrings.

Thanks so much Sharon!



10 comments:

flossy-p said...

Whao, you'll be the sparkliest gal ever this Summer! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow they are really pretty!
I am seeing mum babysitting...we will be having lunch at the Mansion you will be the sparkly one!
MooMoos mummy

Missie Krissie said...

Oh those earrings are beautiful and I don't usually like gold but that bracelet is divine! You have more jewelery on the way today!! Wink wink!

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Lucky you! These are gorgeous! You'll look lovely and sparkly when you wear them out.

Anonymous said...

You have done well on that photography, hope u get many places to wear them

Christina Lowry said...

Thanks for joining in Pay it Forward, will let you know when you can expect more presents in the post! :)

Sarah said...

OH you lucky lucky girl!

Sandi said...

Very nice! Very sparkly!

Jemma. said...

The art of jewellery making has always eluded me. Way too tricky.
I'm in love with that bracelet. The closure is beautiful!
-Jemma

JuliaB said...

you lucky devil!! x