Friday, December 12, 2008

Love Fridays

Today I Love Friday because I get to eat Lindt chocolates!

I went along to my first christmas function of the year yesterday.

I met up for lunch with all of the lovely ladies that I use to work with. I would have shown you the delicious chocolate pudding and ice cream that I had for dessert, but I forgot to take my camera!

Leigh made a sweet little chocolate bag for all of us, and there was also a fortune cookie inside. My fortune was:

Those that hate to hate, don't necessarily love to love

It was so nice to catch up with everyone..... that's the bit I miss about work.

7 comments:

Taccolina said...

ooh, yum - my favourite!

Liesl said...

I saw exactly the same chocolates at a Christmas function that I attended today. Apparently Lindor balls are what all the fashionable kiddies are eating at 3 year-old kindergarten parties these days!

Michelle said...

yum!!!
it's always nice to catch up with friends...

KH said...

Now *I* want Lindt chocolates too!

Megan.K. said...

I am also partial to Lindt! Yum...
That's one of the nice things about this time of year too - catching up with people socially you may not have seen for a while.

Drewzel said...

Mmmmmm!

Claire (ethel loves fred) said...

Love Lindt Balls, love all lindt!!