Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Canniness....

Canniness Definition - can·ni·ness (kan′ē nis) - noun - the quality of being canny


It was tin can pencil cup night at Brown Owls lastnight.......


There were lots of prizes from the magic barrel....

....and I'm officially the slowest at embroidery. It took me three full hours to embroider my pencils. Cindy and I were neck and neck on the embroidery speed most of the night, but she won in the end!

.....and Steph managed to finish her pencils, add some text, and a running stitch top and bottom and glue it on and varnish it!
I've promised that I will definitely finish mine off today...more photos later.


4 comments:

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

Sooo cool! Love them. Slow stitches are my speed too.. Ahhh well, someone's got to be slowest. I bet I could out-slow you though. Can't wait to see your finished goodies!

Drewzel said...

I'm waiting to see that finished can Ms CurlyPops...

PS. look at Lara crocheting AGAIN in the background...addict alert!! :P

Michelle said...

That's a great project! Yet another reason to wish I lived closer

sewfunky said...

They look great...