Sunday, November 30, 2008

I spy....what I want for Christmas

Sadly This is...is no longer, BUT, Cindy has come to the rescue of all of us who can't think of anything to post on a Sunday, with a new meme.... I Spy.

This weeks I Spy is - I Spy what I want for Christmas

Other than health, happiness and world peace...what I really want is:

These beautiful hair elastics from Stacey at Sheeps Clothing. Anyone that knows me in real life also knows that my hair never grows long enough for pigtails.... but I don't care, I want them anyway!


I would also love this gorgeous pendant


and these tubeway armies would be perfect for next winter....


...and of course, I just can't go past these divine cupcake candles (and even in my absolute favourite flavour...or should that be scent - choc mint)

Note to friends and family: YES, I have intentionally included links to each sellers Made It Shop so that you have no problems in finding these and buying them for me!



10 comments:

Liesl said...

Ooooh, nice things. I love those armies. I hope Santa brings you everything on your wishlist!

muralimanohar said...

Nice pendant. Preeettty. And those armies look cool. If this summer keeps going the way it is, we might be able to use them all the way through to next winter!

Lauren said...

Nice choices! I love the hair ties too :-)

Anastasia said...

great selection of goodies!! the arm warmers are cool!!

Christina Lowry said...

Can't wait to see what your I Spy will be for next week! No pressure... :) I want those hair elastics too! Would go great with the bird brooch, don't you think?

flossy-p said...

Clever you with all the links!

I'll have my fingers crossed for you that someone buys you those lovely hairbands with a long wig to wear them in, hehehe. ;)

Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE the necklace!!! How beautiful! And the cupcake candle must smell absolutely yummy!!! (I LOVE choc mint too!)

Stacey said...

Aww, thanks for including my elastics!
I really am the last person who should be making these as I have ridiculously short hair!

Two Peas In a Pod said...

You have great taste that pendant is very nice, hope you get everything and more for christmas!
Kyla

Jade said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog :-)

I love those hair elastics - if only I had hair long enough too! And those arm bands are very cool.

I hope Santa is kind this year and gets you everything on your wish list!